Growing a Pineapple
Have you ever thought about growing a Pineapple. It’s not hard, and it’s very rewarding. Think of the day when you can go outside and see a fully ripened, ready to pick pineapple.
It’s so easy and the taste of a home grown pineapple is out of this world.
1) Start with a store bought pineapple or one that someone has given to you
2) Cut the top of the pineapple
3) Cut around the pineapple until it becomes a point, cutting alot of the flesh (see picture in video)
4) Plant in a pot (we start them in a pot, allow them grow)
5) Once they have grown and roots start, it’s time to plant in a designated area, you can also keep it in the pot, if you want.
6) Now it’s time to watch for a pineapple to appear
7) Allow it grow and cut when fully grown
This is something that does not happen overnight it will take about 18-24 months to enjoy your fruit. My thought is to plant a few so you will have them and then you can replant the plant (lol).