Stage Your Home to Sell
4 Reasons to Stage
- Your home will shine online. Buyer first found 92% of the home they visited on the internet. Good staging can make your home stand out before your buyers see it in person.
- It shows off the potential. 77% of agents say staging makes it easier for buyers to visualize a property as their future home.
- It spurs walk-throughs. Customers are more willing to walk through a home that’s been staged, according to 40% of agents.
- Your home will sell faster. Nearly two-thirds of agents say staging decreases the amount of time a home spends on the market.
Simple Fixes Agents Recommend
- Declutter – 93%
- Full home cleaning – 89%
- Carpet Cleaning – 81%
- Remove pets before showings – 80%
- Make minor repairs – 75%
- Depersonalize the home – 72%
- Paint Walls – 68%
The 6 Most Important Rooms to Stage
- Living Room
- Master Bedroom
- Outdoor Space
- Dining Room
Cost of Professional Staging – Most stagers charge $300 to $600 for initial consultation, then $500 to $600 per room per month.